- On March 25, 2020 6:02 pm
- By morgbillingsley
If you’re reading this, you are probably interested in participating in one of Flippin America’s public webinars! Follow the steps below and you should have no problem joining.
Attention: Flippin America does not intend to sell you anything in our webinars – we simply want you to consume the information and apply it in your business.
There are two ways you can participate in a webinar with Flippin America.
- Using the Zoom Desktop App – download
- Using your web browser
This article will show you how to participate both ways.
Whether you would like to participate from the Zoom Desktop App or from your web browser, the first 4 steps are the same.
- Navigate to the webinars page.
- Find the webinar that you are interested in attending. For the sake of this tutorial, we will choose the “Pace Morby, Expert in Creative Finance and Subject To’s” webinar to demonstrate.
- The first thing you need to do is click the attend button as indicated:
- Once you have clicked the button, you should see a screen like this:
- If you already have the Zoom Desktop Application, then this webpage will automatically open the Desktop App and you can proceed to step X of the Desktop App section below.
- Within several seconds, you should see a screen like this:
- Zoom has automatically downloaded a file for you to install the Zoom Desktop App. If you would like to proceed to download the Zoom Desktop App, move on to the Desktop App section of this article. If you would like to simply watch the webinar from your web browser, move on to the Browser section of this article.
- To watch from you web browser, all you need to do is click the “join from your browser” link on the following web page.
- After clicking the link, you will see a page that looks similar to the following:
- This means that you are early to the webinar. You can either wait on this screen for us to begin, or you can come back at the indicated starting time (in this case, 6:00PM).
- Once we have started the webinar, you will see a screen like this:
- Simply type in your email address, your full name and then press join! After you’ve done that, you will have entered the webinar from your web browser!
If you would like to join the webinar from the Zoom Desktop Application, please follow these steps below:
- Open the downloaded zip file named zoomusLauncher.zip
- The zip file will create a new file for you. This is an application that will be called something along the lines of zoomusLauncher_04b95ecce7b7a105. Open that file.
- A window will then appear that asks you for your name and email:
- Enter your full name and email and you will be taken directly to the webinar. If we have not already started the webinar, you will see a screen like this:
If you have read this article and are still having trouble, please contact our support team at via text message at (602) 427-8497.